Thursday, June 16, 2011

Composers PDF Three Part Cards

One Year Anniversary!!!
Un Año de Aniversario!!

I made these three  part cards as a gift for all  your amazing support through  nice comments and emails during my first year as a blogger mama.The cards are nowhere near perfect, but I tried : )

Hice estas tarjetas de tres partes para ustedes  como un regalo por todo su  increíble  apoyo a través de lindos  comentarios y correos electrónicos durante mi primer año como una  mama blogger. Las tarejetas están muy lejos de ser perfectas, pero lo intenté : )


There are 10 different Music Composers  total.
Hay 10 Compositores de Musica en total.



You can download the  document  HERE .
 Puede descargar el documento haciendo clicl AQUI .

If you want to know how to use three part cards go to this video tutorial .
Si deseas saber como usar las tarjetas de tres partes puedes ver este video como tutoria.

My printables are for your personal use only please do not sell them.
Mi imprimibles son para su uso personal - por favor no venderlos.

Enjoy!
Disfrute!

Patty

5 comments:

The girl who painted trees said...

Thank you! I'll be using these:)

Aude said...

This is brilliant!! I was just about to write a post this evening on music and preschoolers. As the year comes to an end, I have decided to introduce the kids to music (a bit late, I know)and the different moods music can express. We started today and the kids had so much fun. So these cards are coming at a perfect time. Thank you so much for sharing. I will link my post to yours when I write it tonight. x

Elle Belles Bows said...

Thank you my friend! Happy 1 year too! It has been a pleasure to follow you! I will save these for future use!

Kerri

Olives and Pickles said...

You are very welcome! Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Feliz Cumpleaños Bloggero!!
Para mi ha sido una gran bendición encontrarte y contar contigo!
Muchos años más!!